THE GOSPEL FAITH MESSENGER Ministry
Divine Healing Bible Lessons King James Version
LESSON No. 12 ~ KJV
Throughout these Bible Lessons we have been discovering just how mighty our Lord is and what He is able to do through the lives of those who will believe and obey Him. Knowing God’s will on a matter gives us a firm foundation upon which to build and the Scriptures we have studied together throughout this Course should have given you that firm foundation to believe God to work for you in the area of Divine Healing. Walk close to God and He will use you to bring His blessings into the lives of others……you will be amazed at what He will do through you when He is given the chance! God bless you wonderfully
Our final Lesson is a study of the Apostle Paul’s ministry in relation to our subject of Divine Healing. May you know more of the ways of the Lord as a result of the time you have spent in study and meditation in this Course.
We will look at the The Book of ACTS 14:7-11: “The Apostle Paul.”
1. What was Paul doing at Lystra? ______________________________________________________________
2. What was wrong with the man sitting there? _____________________________________________________
3. How long had he been like that? ______________________________________________________________
4. Had that man ever walked? __________________________________________________________________
5. What did the man hear? _____________________________________________________________________
6. What did Paul perceive? _____________________________________________________________________
7. What did Paul say with a loud voice? ___________________________________________________________
8. What did the cripple do then? _________________________________________________________________
Turn now to The Book of ACTS 16:16-18:
9. What was the damsel possessed with? _________________________________________________________
10. What did she cry? _________________________________________________________________________
11. How long did the damsel do this? _____________________________________________________________
12. What did this do to Paul? ____________________________________________________________________
13. What did Paul say to the spirit? _______________________________________________________________
14. What happened? __________________________________________________________________________
(If you read on you will see that this deliverance stirred up much persecution aga
We shall move on now to The Book of ACTS 19:11-12
15. What did God do by Paul? _________________________________________________________________
16. How did he do these things? (v.11)___________________________________________________________
17. What were taken from Paul’s body? __________________________________________________________
18. Where were those things taken to? __________________________________________________________
19. What departed from the sick? (1) __________________________ (2) _______________________________
Our final Scripture reference for Paul’s healing ministry is The Book of ACTS 28:8-9. If you read the earlier verses you will see that Paul experienced the reality of Jesus’ promise in Mark 16:18. He is true to His Word!
20. What was wrong with Publius’ father? ________________________________________________________
21. What did Paul do when he entered in? _______________________________________________________
22. What did he do with his hands? _____________________________________________________________
23. Did the man remain sick? __________________________________________________________________
24. What did this cause others to do? ___________________________________________________________
We conclude this Home Bible Study Course by sharing with you a few Scriptures which are of help to us in relation to Divine Healing:-
Gifts of healing are one of the nine gifts of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:9).
In James 5:13-16 the sick are exhorted to call for the elders of the church, who should anoint with oil and pray the prayer of faith. The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise them up. We are also told to pray one for another, that we may be healed.
Because we are now living in the New Covenant, I believe the ministry of Divine Healing should be functioning in the lives of believers today, especially mature believers who have learned to walk with the Lord in victory.
Matthew 18:18-20 reveals a tremendous authority that the Church today should be exercising. These verses surely apply in the area of Divine Healing too.
“Beloved, I wish ABOVE ALL THINGS that thou mayest prosper AND BE IN HEALTH even as thy soul prospereth” (3 John 2).
Let us pray together – in all sincerity – The prayer of the early church: “Lord………grant unto Thy servants, that with all boldness they (we) may speak Thy Word, By stretching forth Thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of the Thy Holy Child Jesus” (Acts 4:29-30). Amen.