Prayer Support Letter
“The Gospel Faith Messenger” Ministry
and Rodney & Jean Francis
Prayer Support Letter
We are nearing the end of another year. How quickly the year seems to have gone. I trust that it has been an effective and fruitful year for you in your serving the Lord Jesus Christ? We are so privileged to be chosen and called by Him to represent Him here on the earth. This is still a day of opportunity for the Gospel ~ in spite of all the negative things happening all around us. All in all, this year has been a very fruitful year for The GFM Ministry, as we have had the privilege of touching many thousands of lives around the world. Daily we are receiving reports of how the Holy Spirit is working as a result of the teachings this Ministry sends out. Our Website and E-Mail Ministry alone are touching many lives in over 220 nations. All praise to Jesus!
IT’S TIME TO SING, WORSHIP AND PRAISE THE LORD!
As Christmas approaches, let us be reminded of what the coming into this world of Jesus Christ means for us. He came to save us from our sins; to give us total forgiveness of all those things we had committed against Him; to give us a better life to be living witnesses of the truth and power of what Jesus accomplished for us; to enable us to live a God-glorifying life day by day. No one else can do that for us! So let us rejoice daily and be exceeding glad for all that the Lord has done for us. Let the words of this Christmas hymn inspire you afresh today:
“Joy to the world, the Lord is come. Let earth receive her King. Let every heart prepare Him room, and heaven and nature sing . . . He rules the world with truth and grace, and makes the nations prove, the glories of His righteousness, and wonders of His love . . . Joy to the earth, the Saviour reigns! Let men their songs employ, while fields and floods, rocks, hills, and plains repeat the sounding joy . . . No more let sins and sorrows grow, nor thorns infest the ground; He comes to make His blessings flow,far as the curse is found . . . He rules the world with truth and grace, and makes the nations prove, the glories of His righteousness, and wonders of His love”.
Here is a Psalm to inspire you: “Oh, sing to the Lord a new song! Sing to the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, bless His name; proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised; He is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are idols, but the Lord made the heavens. Honour and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary. Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness! Tremble before Him, all the earth. Say among the nations, ‘The Lord reigns; the world also is firmly established, it shall not be moved; He shall judge the peoples righteously.’ Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and all its fullness; let the field be joyful, and all that is in it. Then all the trees of the woods will rejoice before the Lord. For He is coming, for He is coming to judge the earth. He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the peoples with His truth” (Psalm 96).
True Christianity can only be lived successfully and victoriously when we know what Jesus has done for us and we can daily rejoice with thankfulness and gratitude that His love has laid hold of us, and given us a future and a hope that prepares us for all eternity. We have so much to rejoice in when we consider what Jesus has done for us. Believe it with all your heart!
I would encourage everyone to read the article, “A Time To Reflect” as it is important that we are making good forward progress with Jesus and His will in these times. May you all have opportunity to share the reality of Jesus this Christmas Season ~ and always. Many Blessings ~ Rodney W. Francis.
- For the printing of 6,000 copies of “School Of The Holy Spirit” manual for distribution in an African Islamic country (name withheld for safety reasons).
- For all the volunteer workers involved with this Ministry, getting the Gospel Message out to the peoples.
- For all that has been accomplished through this Ministry this year. All glory to Jesus!
Tuesday 1st: 7:00 p.m. (Final Gathering for the year) The GFM Hamilton Prophetic Equipping Station meets at the Nawton Presbyterian Church, Livingstone Avenue, Hamilton, NZ. Enquiries to: Dougie & Jackie Hodges, Telephone: 07-846 0684; Cell: 021 140 8081.
Wednesday 16th: Jean’s 80th birthday!
PRAYER FOCUS for DECEMBER:
- That we all make sure that we keep Jesus Christ as the Lord of our lives.
- Pray for The GFM International Prayer Team as they pray daily for the many requests that come in from around the world. Kathy Nunes-Vaz (Inglewood, New Zealand) heads up this vital ministry and is a means of blessing for many people around the world.
- Pray for the Prisons Ministries that are happening around the world, especially in Kenya and Uganda, headed up by Peter Ndegwa (Nairobi, Kenya).
- Pray for Dougie and Jackie Hodges (Hamilton, New Zealand) and their team of volunteer workers who are involved in the processing the Bible Correspondence Courses Ministry. Many thousands of people around the world have gone through, or are going through these Courses. Every student gets a personal letter of reply each time they send their answers in. Praise the Lord!
- Pray for all The GFM voluntary workers around the world who are doing a great job of making Jesus known in the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Pray for a greater releasing of finances into The GFM Ministry, as we are receiving an increasing number of requests for books as a result of the impact they are having in thousands of lives around the world.
- Pray that 2021 will be yours and ours best year yet!
THOUGHTS: “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the seas driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways” (James 1:5-7) . . . “But wisdom brings success (is a successful advantage)” (Ecclesiastes 10:10) . . . “The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom” (Psalm 111:10) . . . “For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly” (Proverbs 2:6-7) . . . “Get wisdom! Get understanding! Do not forget, nor turn away from the words of my mouth. Do not forsake her, and she will preserve you; Love her, and she will keep you. Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom . . .” (see Proverbs 4:5-13).
ARTICLE: A Time To Reflect
DONATIONS: If you would like to support The GFM Ministry financially, by direct crediting to “The GFM”, details are here ~ BNZ, Account: 02-0312-0025784-000. For overseas people the BNZ Swift Code is: BKNZNZ22. Please include your name. With new regulations from Inland Revenue Department we are unable to give receipts for Tax refunds.
With Love and Blessings from Rodney and Jean Francis, and "The GFM" Team.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE THE PROMISES OF GOD!
Have You Prayed For This Ministry Today?